There aren’t many local stages I’m proud to step on, but SRC Summit is one of my favorite events of the year to speak at without fail. This year, they’re hosting it at the Toyota Music Factory in Irving, Texas and if you’re in the storm restoration industry, this is by far the best and most impactful events you’ll want to attend in 2022.
April Hall is founder and CEO of SRC Summit, the leading and most impactful storm restoration contractor conference created by contractors for contractors. She hails from an entrepreneurial home construction family where she cut her teeth learning the ins and outs of the home building industry. In college, she started her first roofing company.
Today, April and Ryan discuss her family roots, the journey into entrepreneurship at a young age, her first company, creating standardized training for the roofing industry, and delving into the storm restoration industry. They discuss finding her ideal target market, which she thought was Texas-only industry professionals, only to discover people were flying in from all over the nation.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How much April charged for her events back in 2012
- The number of people she had at her first event
- Why creating more value can solve a ton of problems
- When April’s not throwing events, she’s taking time to plan the next event, travel, hanging out with friends, and her son.
- The biggest need inside of the storm restoration industry
- Another company April owns and how she leverages it to generate additional revenue
- One thing April doesn’t allow at her conferences
- April’s main goal of hosting the SRC Summit
- How to tell the difference between broke roofers and the ballers
- The Best Storm Restoration Contractor Conference in the United States
- Why April didn’t move her conference during Covid
- How you can plug into the most impactful storm restoration conference in the United States
“I get contractors that have been in business from 3 years to 20 years and they tell me, “Wow! I had no idea I was going to get that much from your event. It’s great content and you can start implementing everything you’ve learned from the event. It’s a high ROI event.”
– April Hall
CONNECT WITH APRIL:
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
This planet is based on an algorithm and with every positive action, there is an adverse reaction.
Ryan Stewman rose and overcame a life of addiction, imprisonment, divorce, and circumstances that would break the spirit of the average human being.
He went on to create a powerful network of winners and champions in life and business creating a movement quickly changing lives one day at a time.
The Hardcore Closer Podcast is brought to you by PhoneSites
It’s the fastest, easiest way to build a dynamic landing page or website in minutes from your mobile or desktop. Get a Free Trial Here–> PhoneSites
Learn more at: www.JoinTheApex.com
Follow Ryan’s killer sales blog at: HardCore Closer
Check out this show and previous killer episodes of The Hardcore Closer Podcast in Apple Podcasts.