BROUGHT TO YOU BY: PhoneSites
Any structure in existence can be broken. Anything considered the “norm” will be remolded when someone like today’s guest makes an appearance in this world.
Coffey Anderson is an American Country Singer-Songwriter from Bangs, Texas, population 1,548 who started his career singing gospel in church and later went on American Idol, season 2 as a contestant, and later to Nashville Star making it to the final 12 during the show’s last season. He owns and appears on his own show on Netflix, “Country Ever After.” His wit, charm, and soul penetrating voice have captured the hearts of millions and he has yet to be signed by a label……by choice.
In this episode, Ryan and Coffey talk about the difference between us in recognizing that the only difference between people from different races, backgrounds, and religions is rooted in the amount of education. They do a deep dive into the de-monopolization of the music industry, leading with value in business, the power of keeping your word, and why it’s important to make a move and play for yourself during this time in human history.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Coffey took his career from the church choir stand to the mainstream without the help of record labels
- The challenges he faced in life coming from a bi-racial family and the secret that unlocked “his spot”
- Where he decided to honor an agreement to this day based on an opportunity he got in the beginning of his career
- What he’s looking for when he’s on Instagram (It’s Not Chicks)
- Why he’s known as Mr. Red, White, and Blue
- The one book he read in the 3rd grade that changed the way he was to live his life
- Why Ryan calls Coffey the best sales person he knows
- The number of videos he made in 72 days (It’ll blow your mind)
- One of the biggest struggles he faced while filming the show he owned on Netflix, “Country Ever After”
- And much more soul-penetrating power
“If you don’t learn from the gurus, you’re going to be an employee.”
“Most dudes are on Instagram finding chicks. I’m trying to find checks.”
“You can’t negate the process if you want the prize.”
“This is the best time to make a play for yourself.”
HOW TO CONNECT WITH COFFEY:
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
This planet is based on an algorithm and with every positive action, there is an adverse reaction.
Ryan Stewman rose and overcame a life of addiction, imprisonment, divorce, and circumstances that would break the spirit of the average human being.
He went on to create a powerful network of winners and champions in life and business creating a movement quickly changing lives one day at a time.
The Hardcore Closer Podcast is brought to you by PhoneSites
It’s the fastest, easiest way to build a dynamic landing page or website in minutes from your mobile or desktop. Get a Free Trial Here–> PhoneSites
Learn more at: www.JoinTheApex.com
Follow Ryan’s killer sales blog at: HardCore Closer
Check out this show and previous killer episodes of The Hardcore Closer Podcast in Apple Podcasts.