Have you ever created a funnel before?
You come up with the offer, the images, the call to action, throw in some slick copy, and post it on social media…just to end up getting crickets.
That’s where that voice in the back of your head starts to tell you that funnels don’t work or you just flat out suck so you might as well quit.
What if I told you it may not have anything to do with your funnel because the problem lies in how you’re using it?
You don’t have to be a master copy writer or a paid ads guru to be successful using funnels. You just have to know how to use the tool properly.
You wouldn’t use a screw driver to hammer in a nail right?
So here’s 7 tips for using funnels organically on Facebook to get leads NOW.
Why Work Smarter When You Can Work Harder And Smarter?
Here’s how you need to look at funnels.
Funnels work as a digital sales person for your company, product, or service.
Your job is to get people to your offer. The offer’s job is to get people’s contact information so you can follow up with them.
Here are the 7 tips to get traffic to your offer organically on Facebook:
- Tip One – Your profile picture. When someone updates their profile picture, it typically gets massive engagement cause people love that stuff. So when you update your profile picture, throw your pitch in the post with a link to your offer. It’s low hanging fruit and whenever someone is stalking your profile, they always click on your picture to see what you look like.
- Tip Two – Link your funnel offer as your website address on your social profiles. Why send your prospects to a website homepage where the chances of getting a lead are slim to none? Instead, send them somewhere they can get value and while you get their contact information in exchange. Just another low-hanging fruit opportunity.
- Tip Three – Make an offer post one to times a week on your personal page. Your personal page will always get more engagement than a business page and people can’t buy from you if they don’t know what you do. If you’re consistent, they’ll bite.
- Tip Four – Drop your link in Facebook group comments when it’s appropriate. There are thousands of groups where you can find your ideal clients. Join those groups and add value, then offer to help. When the opportunity presents itself, ask for permission to drop your funnel to provide value. This not only helps the person who made the post you’re providing value in, it helps other members of the group who are following along.
- Tip Five – Leverage the Guides section in your Facebook group. If you haven’t started a Facebook group, go create on today! Facebook groups allow you to nurture people who are interested in your services. Thy’re also a place where you can post valuable trainings your leads can go through where you can pitch your offer at the end. Let the videos do the work for you while you continue to prospect and close more deals.
- Tip Six – Start a vlog or blog where you can continue to add value into the market place. The more value you add, the more permission you gain to pitch your offer. You’ll end up creating tons of content you can repurpose that does the work for you when it comes to nurturing and building value with your ideal clients.
- Tip Seven – DMs are the new phone call. Nearly everyone has DM and it’s an easy way to reach your prospects. Now I’m not telling you to cold pitch through DM; you have to earn the right. But you can build rapport with your prospect and, when the time comes, you can build value in why they should sign up for your offer. From there, you just need follow up to lead to a sale.
These are the strategies I’ve used to build a 6-figure plus online business. All it takes is a little sweat equity and consistency. Give these ideas a shot and go get paid what you’re worth.
Until Next Time.