We live in a greed filled world where everyone wakes up with the goal of being wealthy. Unfortunately not everyone can achieve that dream in their lifetime, and when they do the majority of them buy things that they want, not what they need. There is a lesson in today’s episode, the difference between someone who is wealthy and someone who is rich. Everyone wants to stop when they feel comfortable, unaware of that lower lion waiting for the moment that you slip.
From rags to riches, Jake Fruge is a serial entrepreneur who got his first start by selling insurance at the age of 21. Known as “The Peoples Champ” Jake is a passive income expert who helps other people invest in themselves by guiding them to building a business.
Today Ryan and Jake trade emotions on how you can never be truly comfortable with your finances. Jake dives into the background on why a sale shouldn’t feel forced and why building the relationship with the consumer is important. Ryan and Jake both talk about if you don’t have a reason to spend your money then why not invest it to make more.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why the value of making a friend can go a long way
- Learn how Jake reinvented his life
- What the true amount of a dollar means
- How you know when you are financially comfortable
- The uncomfortable process of building sales and clients
- How Jake landed over 30,000 recruits in 27 states
- The adversity Jake went through to get into sales
- Why Jake was not comfortable being on social media at first
- What it truly means to hustle for your money
- Why Jake decided to pull away from the casino and give out 10,000
- How people don’t shop you just for prices
- And much more!
“Every dollar you have is an employee and when you start looking at it like that, the minute you spend it you fire them. But if you invest it, they get a raise.”
- Jake Fruge
Connect with Jake:
How To Get Involved:
This planet is based on an algorithm and with every positive action, there is an adverse reaction.
Ryan Stewman rose and overcame a life of addiction, imprisonment, divorce, and circumstances that would break the spirit of the average human being.
He went on to create a powerful network of winners and champions in life and business creating a movement quickly changing lives one day at a time.
The Hardcore Closer Podcast is brought to you by Phonesites
Follow Ryan’s killer sales blog at: HardCore Closer
Check out this show and previous killer episodes of The Hardcore Closer Podcast in Apple Podcasts.