Rock Star Closer Radio: Adapt or Die with Robert J Russell

Posted on November 28, 2012

Ryan Stewman



This week on the show I was fortunate enough to have Robert J Russell as my guest. A few years ago I had the pleasure of being a guest on the Robert J Russell Radio Show. Matter of fact, it was my very first time to ever be on the air. Back when Robert let me on his show, I was marketing health products online. I went on his show rambling about energy drinks and glutathione levels. Looking back, I’ve come a long damn way lol. One of the main reasons I asked Robert Russell to come the show is his expertise and long time experience in the sales world. Robert is the kind of guy that has been there and heard that bullshit story before. He is known for never sugar-coating anything, including sugar. The good part about a person with that kind of attitude is that they will never steer you wrong. Robert and I talk about the evolution of communication and how he has had to adapt his business to the way things work now, in 2012. Mr. Russell is quite the foreword thinker when it comes to marketing and the internet.

We go on to talk about some of the biggest mistakes agents are making in their business right now. He even tells you why you are wasting your money if you print paper flyers to place on your for sale sign. Robert Russell is also known for his unique ability to convert For Sale By Owner (FSBO) leads into listings. He gives us a few tidbits on how he is able to do so much volume and what’s working for him right now. One of the highlights of the whole show was when Robert talked about his ability to market any listing worldwide due to him being an accredited international realtor. Turns out, he is currently marketing a huge amount of beach front property in the Dominican Republic for a mere $63,000,000. He offered to knock a cool million off the price if I was interested, but I think that deal was only for me ;-) The last thing Robert leaves us with is his 20% rule. He says on your facebook personal page, you should only talk about your business 20% of the time. The other 80% should clearly be spent talking about drugs and binge drinking. Just kidding…sort of… The other 80% should be spent talking about who you are and what YOU like. I have to say, I couldn’t agree more. Enjoy this week’s show:

Related Posts

14 Day Phonesites Trial

GCode Book

Become the BEST version of yourself

- Improve your focus

- Better your life

- Grow your business

Download the FREE PDF of G CODE

(By submitting this form, you agree to receive marketing communications from us)