Inflation has taken over the nation.
You see it at the pump.
You see it at the grocery store.
You see it in the supply chains everywhere.
Certain materials are hard to get. Barges are still parked off the coast of California filled with goods we need to make our lives easier and convenient.
The housing market is at a stand still.
Most homes up for sale have multiple offers on them.
Scarcity creates a culture for competition.
Supply and demand determines the market.
Today, I invited a friend of mine, Roy Burr from Arizona and a Branch Manager with Fairway Independent Mortgage to share his expertise as it pertains to the current state of rising inflation and how it affects the home market.
What You’ll Learn:
- What a HELOC is and why you should explore it right now
- Is now a good time to buy a home?
- The best place to purchase homes right now
- Creative math Stewman lays out to build a healthy foundation for a nice real estate portfolio
- A great hedge over inflation
- What to do with the equity you earned from a purchase 3 years ago
- Why it’s taking 12-18 months to build a brand new home
- Who has a 36% higher net worth in the nation right now
- Tax strategies (we are not licensed tax pros; consult yours) that will help you if you’re investing in multiple homes
How to Connect With Roy:
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
This planet is based on an algorithm and with every positive action, there is an adverse reaction.
Ryan Stewman rose and overcame a life of addiction, imprisonment, divorce, and circumstances that would break the spirit of the average human being.
He went on to create a powerful network of winners and champions in life and business creating a movement quickly changing lives one day at a time.
The Hardcore Closer Podcast is brought to you by PhoneSites
It’s the fastest, easiest way to build a dynamic landing page or website in minutes from your mobile or desktop. Get a Free Trial Here–> PhoneSites
Learn more at: www.JoinTheApex.com
Follow Ryan’s killer sales blog at: HardCore Closer
Check out this show and previous killer episodes of The Hardcore Closer Podcast in Apple Podcasts.