BROUGHT TO YOU BY: PhoneSites
There’s a saying Warren Buffet is known for: “When people are greedy, be fearful, and when people are fearful, be greedy.” Today is that day.
Zuby is an international Rapper, and rising social activist. As a musician, author, podcaster, public speaker, fitness expert and life coach; Zuby doesn’t shy away from expressing himself, with a refreshing and compelling level of honesty. He commands quite a bit of influence with millions of views on YouTube and over 1 million followers on social media.
In this episode, Ryan and Zuby talk about the importance of why being fearful is a normal reaction in today’s cancel culture. They talk cancel culture, fast money, fleeting finances and how to leverage what you’re doing today by making investments in tomorrow. They sew things up discussing business, and why being the truest version of who you are will be the one superpower you have to remove any and all fear in this life. You’ll be empowered to follow a higher calling on your life after this episode.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Zuby approaches his career which spans beyond rapping
- The ultimate liars when it comes to “Keeping it Real”
- Why the United States is blessed with an abundance of opportunity
- Triggers that set off those who love you and hate you
- Prime spot for entrepreneurs in the world right now
- The difference between the UK and the US when it comes to celebrating
- Zuby talks about “the chain” found in the US that doesn’t exist in the rest of the world
- How powerful connections start by simply speaking the truth
- Zuby’s main mission on this planet that involves a minimum of 10 million+ people
- Ryan shares the game on how to build a company from the inside up
- The book Zuby gave away for free during the pandemic to help people
- And much more truth spitting, mic-dropping wisdom
“My mission and goal with everything I do is to positively impact, inspire, and influence as many people as I can without compromising my own values and integrity.”
HOW TO CONNECT WITH ZUBY:
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
This planet is based on an algorithm and with every positive action, there is an adverse reaction.
Ryan Stewman rose and overcame a life of addiction, imprisonment, divorce, and circumstances that would break the spirit of the average human being.
He went on to create a powerful network of winners and champions in life and business creating a movement quickly changing lives one day at a time.
The Hardcore Closer Podcast is brought to you by PhoneSites
It’s the fastest, easiest way to build a dynamic landing page or website in minutes from your mobile or desktop. Get a Free Trial Here–> PhoneSites
Learn more at: www.JoinTheApex.com
Follow Ryan’s killer sales blog at: HardCore Closer
Check out this show and previous killer episodes of The Hardcore Closer Podcast in Apple Podcasts.